Services of your friendly campsite in the Cevennes
Sale of products
local products (wine, honey…)
Small grocery store
Loan of board games,
books and guides
The reception is open every day from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 19:00
You will find information, advice and good addresses inviting you to discover the region and enjoy the many cultural activities (villages, local markets, castles and museums) or sports (canoeing, canyoning, hiking or biking, …)
The Snack/Terrace area
Snack / Bar
Enjoy a pleasant stay at the campsite in the Cévennes gardoises thanks to the services and amenities of La Salendrinque.
- Bread deposit: every day from 8:30 am, to be ordered the day before before 7 pm
- Ice cream and drinks to take away or enjoy on the terrace
- In July and August :
- Snack bar (license III) open every day from 8:30 am
- Takeaway (only) every day except Saturday from 12:00 to 14:00 (French fries, sausages, nuggets)
- Snack-pizzeria open every evening from 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm (last order taken at 9:00 pm)
On the menu, fresh and local products cooked on site. The snack bar is also supplied with fresh artisanal bread every day, at your disposal from 8:30 am!
Take advantage of the campsite’s free barbecue facilities
for good moments of sharing!
Practical services for your daily life
Wifi around the reception / free
Recent sanitary facilities & PMR
- TV broadcasting of sports events
- Collective barbecues with loan of grills and tongs
- Renting of ice bread to refresh : 3€.
- Possibility to freeze ice bread and bottle : 0,50€.
- PMR cabin (person with reduced mobility) in the swimming pool sanitary block
- cabin with baby bathtub in the river sanitary block
- Washing machine in the swimming pool sanitary block: 5 € per machine (with integrated ecological detergent)
- chemical emptying
- toilet paper in each toilet
- Free service area for motorhomes staying at the campground
- Gas : Camping gas, butane, propane
- Fridge rental (table top) : 5 € / day (4 days minimum) according to availability
- Rental of cot / high chair / baby bath or complete baby kit
- Ironing (loan of an iron and ironing board at the reception)
- Hair dryers available at the reception
- 10A electricity on all our locations
All your conveniences at two steps camping
Snack / Bar
La Salendrinque is located in the middle of nature, but is well situated in relation to the town of Lasalle and its shops. 10 minutes by foot (5 minutes by bike!)
The village is equipped with all the amenities you may need during your stay, for a stress-free, fully relaxing vacation!
- Supermarket ” Utile
- Tobacco Press
- Medical Center
- Fuel pump
- Bars, Restaurants
- Market on Monday morning
- Tourist office
LaSalle Village only 10 minutes away by foot
At La Salendrinque, I respect nature
We are attached to the respect of the trees and the local species, more resistant to the local climate. Annual pruning by a service provider respecting the cycles and favoring reasonable pruning rather than felling. We regularly replace the trees when needed.
- Establishment of rentals respecting the vegetation.
- Sites with natural delimitation by trees or vegetal hedges.
- Water fountains with Presto taps
- Use of sustainable products (wood) for the design of the reception, the snack bar/terrace and the security barriers
- Waste recycling (household waste, recyclable waste, glass)
- Yellow bag for selective sorting provided at the reception
- Manual weeding, we do not use chemicals.
- LED bulbs on all the bollards of the campsite
The sanitary facilities
- Presto valves with flow reducers
- Motion detectors for lighting
- Awareness of water and electricity use savings
- LED Bulbs
- Faucets with flow reducers
- Double flush toilet